At Driveline, we're always keeping up to date on what’s been happening in the vehicle industry. It’s incredible to see how fast things are moving at the moment.
So here is the roundup on what’s been making news in the vehicle industry this week.
- Mercedes Benz is making big headlines with the launch of their new X-Class Ute. However, this isn’t their first venture into the Ute market. Stuff.co.nz reviews the G-Professional Ute, which was originally designed way back in the 1970’s.
- The Challenge service stations have won the Canstar Blue Most Satisfied Customer award. Autotalk explains how the company got the top prize and what makes them stand out from the competition.
- The cars of tomorrow are electric. Driven.co.nz has a look at some of the vehicles we may be driving one day.
- A lot of change happens in 7 years. Tarmc’s Dave McLeod certainly found this out when he reviewed new Mazda 2.
- The AA has made a call for petrol companies to be more transparent about the price they charge for premium petrol.
- Noticed that you’re paying a little bit more at the petrol pump? You’re not alone. Petrol Prices in NZ rose for the first time since April. Here’s the roundup on the average national price.
- McLaren cars are entering into a new era. Wheeltalk provides an overview of the new 720S Model.
- Drive South has a look at the latest Kia Rio. Among other things, it says, among other things “it does what it is designed to do – serve as practical, likeable everyday transport.”
- Silicon Valley is the heart of technological innovation. So, it comes as no surprise that Drive.ai is based there. The company wants to develop technology which can turn an ordinary vehicle into a self driving vehicle.
The hardest thing in the world to understand is income taxes. Albert Einstein
I personally use them exclusively high-quality elements : you will notice these folks during: Buy... Join the Discussion..
An education is not how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It is being able to differentiate between what you do know and what you do not know. Anatole France
Such sites are important because they provide a large dose of useful information ... Asian GFE... Join the Discussion..
Gentlemen prefer blondes. Anita Loos, 1925
The content is amazing, its good! Home addition contractors are the best custom builders near you.... Join the Discussion..
Interview with Kim McCosker
amazing interview and very informative I have been thinking to interview a person and then write it... Join the Discussion..
Reader, I married him. Charlotte Brontë, 1847
Mens Wallet · Mens Wallet. Mens Custom Engraved Photo Wallet. Rated 0 out of 5. £24.99 Select... Join the Discussion..
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends