Most relationships need a little romance. New relationships are often awash with it but more established relationships sometimes get a little parched from lack of romance. So start looking for your opportunities to be sure your partner feels really loved. Birthdays, anniversaries or Valentine’s day are ready-made events. Feel free to create occasions of your own to celebrate your relationship.
Maybe this starts to sound expensive. But romance is often about feeling special to someone, and time and attention communicate that message. Realising that someone thinks about you, pays attention to what you like and enjoys time in your company is more precious than any price tag. So if you want to up the romance in your relationship, spend your time rather than your money.
Here are some things you might try:
* Have a picnic at a favourite park or beach
* Pamper your partner with a nice relaxing bath while you cook a favourite dish for dinner. Add some atmosphere to your meal with candles and music.
* Go for a walk together, make it a stroll so you can talk!
* Go for a bike ride together to somewhere with a lovely view.
* Choose a DVD you will both enjoy and curl up on the couch together.
* Have a private party for two, put on some mood music and dance.
* Write your partner a card or letter describing all the things you love about them.
* Create a CD of favourite music as a gift.
* Turn down the lights, warm up some massage oil and enjoy each other.
Whatever else you do, make sure you tell your partner how you feel about them and what you like about them. Sincerity works better than polish, so use your own words, they will mean more to your partner than words from anyone else.
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends