Discussing :: Win Nike+ Kinect Training for Xbox 360

Get fitter, faster and stronger with “Nike+ Kinect Training,” a personalized training experience built from the ground up with athletic expertise and inspiration from Nike coupled with powerful and precise technology from Kinect for Xbox 360. “Nike+ Kinect Training” brings world-class Nike training directly into the home to help individuals meet their fitness goals and reach their personal best. Through the magic of Kinect, “Nike+ Kinect Training” can see how the body moves, assess physical strength and athleticism, identify areas for improvement, and create a personalized workout plan tailored to each person. With real-time... read full article

Win Nike+ Kinect Training for Xbox 360

Looks like fun...probably isn't.

well i think it would be

...anything that gets my body moving is a good thing for me.....keeping active is hard...especially when I love my sleep lol....customised program looks like a bonus too....

The cover makes it look intense

This looks amazing! Anything that will help keep me fit has got to be good.

summer time, time to workout. Exercise is what you make of it, it can be fun (this hides the pain).

i have a couple of these types of thisngs... so much more fun than going for a walk!!

I get my @ss handed to me by my 8 year old, but just love the interaction.

fun and fitness, fine!

This is the game I've been wanting to get, a close friend of mine has it and getting jelous about it. Would love to get it myself too now.

Haha Wingergee - you might be right. I wonder if you can just tell it you're wildly out of shape so it goes easy on you. THough i imagine it can do some kind of body fat/flexibilityhealth analysis based on just looking at you. Damn technology!! :) Could be fun though. I love my xBox Dance central :)

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreakFIJI SpringBreakFIJI

Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...

• Summit FIJI Summit FIJI

Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends