Discussing :: Win a Navman MY650 or MY600 GPS

Let's face it, Mums end up buying Father's Day gifts... If you're stuck for a Father's Day gift this year, how about the new Navman MY650LMMT? Chelsey has 1 x MY650 and 1 x MY600 GPS to giveaway, just comment below why you think Dad could use a Navman to be in to win.    Navman GPS NZ has teamed up with Zomato to bring restaurant listings to the dashboards of Kiwi drivers. Whatever you’re craving, you can do a search on the MY650 and find the closest place to satisfy it, and the Navman will serve you up turn by turn navigations to get there. “The Zomato Restaurant Guide provides 11,800 restaurant... read full article

Win a Navman MY650 or MY600 GPS

Awesome prize!

"He is a Great Help" & best DAD in the World of TWO DAUGHTERS! He works (job) and pic's up kids from school, takes them for piano/dance classes, shopping, movies, eating out, plays board games, and teach them school books. We loves to travel to new areas/beaches which we have never been before. Navman MY650 would be a great help for day today for my young family and a BEST fathers day gift!

Dad's are always getting lost and too proud to ask for directions. It would make an awesome gift for any Dad.

my fiance Matt could do with that (dad of our four kids), always thinks he knows where he is going and always getting us lost!

I get lost everywhere i go and a GPS is just what i need, even when my daughter comes with me we both manage to get lost. it is a standing joke in our family.

Turn him around twice and he doesn't know which direction is which - we certainly need the help of a Navman

because he is geographically challenged

My dads just moved to auckland ,this would be great for him to find his way around ,yes please love to win this awesome prize .

So there's no need to ever ask for directions & so he can take us all to choice as places. Win-win. :-)

Pride, is a weakness to man! And then we have technology, an essential tool in this modern world ... this is more than a big boy's toy, as we really know that this subconsciously amends and shows the errors along his journey .....

Dad is always getting lost and he ends up driving in the opposite direction, ending up even more lost. This Navman would make life so much easier.

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreakFIJI SpringBreakFIJI

Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI SPRING BREAK FIJI

From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI SPRING BREAK FIJI

The ultimate 5 days & Nights in Paradise!