Discussing :: What exercise related events are you entering in 2014??

What exercise related events are you entering in 2014??

Just done Relay for Life weekend just gone. I'd love to do the Colour Run in Wellington the last weekend of March but am saving for a holiday but will definitely be entering the Tough girl Tough Guy Challenge in Palmy and hopefully the Mud Muster in Marton if the do it again this year.

I hope to go in a triathlon or Coast to Coast.

I would so love to love exercise but unfortunately, entering an exercise related event would be almost bottom on my list of "I want to do" things. You sound like a real enthusiast vettechic. Good on you. My latest marathon was making about two hundred assorted Chinese dumplings today (six different sorts!) Had a ball int he kitchen!

Labour :D

No events but i do lots of exercise, and yes labour for me shortly too :) lol

Everyone is getting ready for the marathon in wellington but I am such a non-joiner that I like to do my own thing. I understand some people love the motivation and company but I am totally a lone wolf! :O)

So far ...none. Whilst I admire those around me who are busily preparing for one event or the other, I am just flat out with life in general for now. But I do have a goal of getting to do a half marathon but realistically it won't be this year. I want to drop a few kilos while I'm at it so we will start with walking and eating healthy foods and in smaller portions and go from there.

I'm planning on doing my first 10km this year!!! So far I've done 8km so need to get out there!!!! The cold weather is holding me back a bit!!!

Done the "round the bays", will be enter some "spin" challenges to raise money for charities.

The Color Run was good enough for me - great fun.

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreakFIJI SpringBreakFIJI

Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...

• Summit FIJI Summit FIJI

Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends