Hot Banana Buttered Rum - Hot Cocktail Recipe
5x 5mm thick slices of fresh banana
Large pinch spice mix (equal parts nutmeg & cinnamon)
15ml Butterscotch liqueur
45ml Appleton Estate 8yr Rum
45ml *Banana Cream (30ml Banana Liqueur to 300ml cream)1.0g butter (little fingernail size)
1. To a hot pan on a gas stove add the above ingredients (in order), to the following instructions
2. Fry and muddle the banana (20 seconds)
3. Add spice to toast
4. Immediately add butterscotch to caramelise sugars and stir (20 seconds)
5. Add water and bring to boil
6. Add Appleton Estate Rum 8yr
7. Heat until just before boiling point (approx 75 degrees celcius)
8. Remove from heat
9. Strain into a heated vintage martini glass (or similar)
10. Add small knob of butter
11. Layer banana cream
12. Garnish with grated dark chocolate
13. Accompany with a ginger nut biscuit – dip into Hot Banana Buttered Rum and enjoy!
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends