Jelly and candy are possibly children’s favourite foods. Mixing the two in this wonderful recipe is always going to be a success! This Strawberry Jelly Candy is one for the recipe books!
2 boxes unflavored gelatin
1 cup sugar
2.5 cups strawberry puree, strained
Granulated or superfine sugar to coat
© Vladimir Grekov | Dreamstime.com
- Prepare a square pan by wetting it lightly with water, and wetting a knife or cookie cutter.
- Stir together the gelatin and sugar in a medium saucepan, then add the puree and 2/3 cup water.
- Stir over medium heat until the sugar and gelatin are dissolved.
- Bring to a boil, then cover and boil for 5 minutes.
- Pour into the prepared pan and allow to set completely.
- Once set, turn out of the pan onto waxed paper. Cut into squares or shapes with the prepared, wetted tool of your choice.
- Roll candies in granulated or superfine sugar.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends