Making your own popsicles is always loads of fun, and these delicious Chocolate Cherry Ice Cream Popsicles are absolutely delicious! Both you and the kids will love making them, and everybody will love eating them!
1 cup frozen cherries
½ cup canned coconut milk
1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
225grams bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, chopped
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
© Renata Osińska | Dreamstime.com
- Put cherries and coconut milk into bowl of food processor. Process until smooth and ice creamy.
- Add chocolate chips, and process until mostly broken up and dispersed. (A renegade full chip never hurt anyone.)
- Pour into molds. Freeze at least 4 hours.
- To enrobe the popsicles, melt the chocolate and vegetable oil in a small bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring gently, until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Set the popsicles on a wire rack over a dinner plate, and pour the chocolate over them, turning them to coat both sides, the quickly shake off excess chocolate.
- Return the freezer and chill a few minutes until the chocolate is set.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
The Weekly Car News Roundup 14
Seo Expret says
asasas Join the Discussion..
New Member says
My new hot project|enjoy new website http://guysvnecks.bestsexyblog.com/?baby porn free ii 6... Join the Discussion..
Sex, not strategy
Our Agency Providing Best Pakistan Girls in All Areas of Pakistan Like Lahore Karachi and... Join the Discussion..
I am fond of gambling. Choosing the best sites on the verified page... Join the Discussion..
Charlie Coates says
Wow, I would like to try to gather this amazing recipe. Your tips and tricks are very... Join the Discussion..
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends