Everybody thinks that making biscuits is horribly complicated, but nothing could be further from the truth! These Fluffy Whole Wheat Biscuits are perfect for brunch-they’re nice and healthy, and can be mixed with absolutely anything you want for a light snack or a full brunch!
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 tablespoon sugar
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1 cup milk
© Paul Reid | Dreamstime.com
- In a medium bowl, combine flours, baking powder, sugar, and salt; mix well.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in milk just until moistened. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface; knead gently 8 to 10 times.
- Roll to 3/4-in. thickness; cut with a 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 205 degrees C for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends