To bring a barbeque feel into the house on a rainy day, give these gorgeous Buffalo Wings a try. They’re succulent, they melt in the mouth and everybody will be left wanting more! What’s more, they’re not too tricky to make, which is great for the chef!
1kg chicken wings (about 12 wings)
3 Tbsp butter, melted
4 Tbsp bottled hot pepper sauce (like Crystal or Frank's Original)
1 Tbsp paprika
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
potato fries (optional)
© Ramon Grosso | Dreamstime.com
- Cut off wing tips (discard or reserve for other use such as making stock).
- Cut wings at the joint. Put chicken wing pieces in a plastic bag. Set aside.
- Food safety note: when cutting raw chicken it is best to use a cutting board reserved just for cutting raw chicken.
- Wash thoroughly when finished. Do not let raw chicken juices come in contact with other food.
- Create a marinade by stirring together the melted butter, hot pepper sauce, paprika, salt, cayenne pepper and black pepper.
- Pour all but 2 tablespoons of the marinade over the chicken pieces in the plastic bag. (Reserve marinade for coating after the pieces come out of the oven.)
- Seal bag and let marinate at room temperature for half an hour. When marinating is finished, drain marinade and discard bag.
- Place wing pieces on the rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat for about 10 minutes on each side, until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- Remove from oven and baste with reserved marinade.
- Serve withpotato fries.
| Lunch Recipes
| Dinner Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
SPRING BREAK FIJI
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
SPRING BREAK FIJI
The ultimate 5 days & Nights in Paradise!