If you want an entrée that sweet, succulent and delicious, you’ve just got to try these Garlic Honey Pork Chops. They smell absolutely delicious while you’re cooking them, and they taste amazing when you’re eating them!
4 1 to 1 1/2 inch boneless pork chops
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 cloves garlic
1 tablespoon cooking sherry
© Tommy Schultz | Dreamstime.com
- Mix honey, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic and sherry together.
- Place together with chops in a plastic bag and refrigerate overnight.
- Place a heavy duty piece of aluminum foil over the coals or briquettes in the center of your grill. Preheat. Drain chops saving the marinade.
- Place chops over the foil on the grill and reduce the heat to medium.
- Grill about 16-18 minutes or until done.
- Drain and boil reserved marinade and pour over chops before serving.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends