Curry is an absolutely delicious meal to make, but it’s often hard to find nice vegetarian curry recipes. Happily, this gorgeous Quick and Easy Egg Curry is utterly delicious and incredibly easy to make!
1 small onion
1/2 cup yogurt
2 tsp red chili powder
2 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp black pepper powder
1/2 tsp ginger paste
1/2 tsp garlic paste
1/2 tsp cumin
1 bay leaves
1/3 gram masala powder
4 green chilies
Salt to taste
1/2 cup vegetable oil
© Suhas Shelke | Dreamstime.com
- Boil eggs. Remove the shell of eggs and keep set aside. Make a paste of onion, tomatoes, and green chilies in a mixer or chopper.
- Heat oil in a pot and add cumin, sauté in 2 minutes, Now add ginger paste, garlic paste and sauté again 2 minutes on a low heat. Add mixture of onion, tomatoes and green chilies and fry till golden brown.
- Add red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, yogurt, black pepper powder, cloves, cardamon, cinnamon, bay leave and cook 10 minutes on a low flame.
- Cook till it starts leaving oil.
- Add a half cup of water and cook it till curry dries. Now add garam masala and add 1 cup of water and bring to boil and reduce the flame.
- Simmer for 8 minutes, Garnish by gram masala powder and place the boiled eggs on top of the curry just before serving it.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends