On a hot summer’s day there’s nothing that hits the spot more than a salad, and this simple yet delicious Caesar Salad recipe will never fail to be a success. It’s so easy to make that you won’t have to worry about the cooking, and you will be able to relax with it in peace while enjoying the sunshine!
1/2 cup olive or other salad oil
1 clove garlic(crushed)
1/2 can anchovies or anchovie paste to taste(optional)
1 tsp worcestershire sauce
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp vinegar(regular or flavored)
© Howard Hong | Dreamstime.com
- Gently wash wash a few leaves of lettuce in a bowl of cold water. Dry the lettuce in a clean dishtowel.
- Gently break the leaves into slightly larger than bite-size pieces and put into bowl.
- In a mixing bowl add the dressing ingredients and mix with a whisk or electric mixer.
- Add parmesan cheese and croutons to the lettuce and gently toss. Add dressing just before serving.
- Add dressing sparingly, gently tossing salad until the leaves are barely coated.
- Top with parmessan cheese
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends