With that classic favourite served as an entrée, you won’t go wrong! Our recipe for Turkey Roasted with vegetables is absolutely delicious, and shouldn’t just be served to get rid of leftovers! Turkey is such a versatile and succulent meat that it should be enjoyed throughout the year.
2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon snipped fresh rosemary
1 teaspoon snipped fresh thyme
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 kg turkey breast portion with bone, skin removed
Nonstick cooking spray
3 cups tiny red potatoes, quartered
2 cups baby carrots with tops trimmed and halved lengthwise
2 cups white and/or red pearl onions trimmed and halved
1 tablespoon olive oil
© C Claudia | Dreamstime.com
- Preheat oven to 205°C. In a small bowl, combine parsley, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper. Set aside 1 tablespoon of the herb mixture.
- Place turkey breast portion, bone side down, on a roasting rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle the remaining herb mixture evenly over turkey breast portion; rub in with your fingers. Roast, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine potatoes, carrots, and pearl onions; add the reserved 1 tablespoon herb mixture and the olive oil and toss until vegetables are coated.
- Arrange vegetables around turkey in roasting pan.
- Reduce oven temperature to 176°C.
- Roast for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours more or until juices run clear, turkey is no longer pink (120°C), and vegetables are tender, stirring vegetables once.
- Transfer turkey to cutting board; tent with foil and let stand for 10 minutes before carving.
- Trim meat from bone. Reserve and store about 2 cups and 2 cups of the vegetables for the Turkey and Bean Soup.
- Serve the remaining turkey with the remaining vegetables.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends