If you’re after a dessert with a twist, then give this delicious Barbequed Pineapple a shot. It’s easy to make but will wow any guest that you serve it to, and will soon become a favourite with adults and kids alike.
1 fresh pineapple
4 tablespoons rum
4 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
© Margouillat | Dreamstime.com
- Peel the pineapple and, leaving it whole, cut out the centre core
- Slice into 8 rings, and place them in a shallow glass dish or resealable plastic bag
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves
- Pour over the pineapple, cover, chill for 1 hour, or overnight
- Preheat barbecue on a high heat
- Cook pineapple rings on cooking grate over hot coals hot for 15 minutes, turning once, or until outside is dry and chargrilled
- Serve with remaining marinade.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends