Brunch should be both fulfilling and highly satisfying, and this Herbed Egg White and Spinach Omelette does both in style. Chock full of flavour and goodness, it is the perfect mid-morning snack that will keep your energy levels high throughout the day!
3 egg whites
1 tablespoon nonfat milk
1/2 tsp dried mixed herbs
Freshly ground black pepper
3/4 cup chopped fresh baby spinach
1 tablespoon reduced-fat shredded sharp cheddar or grated parmesan
© Scott Karcich | Dreamstime.com
- Combine egg whites, milk and herbs in a small bowl.
- Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat the skillet on medium to low heat. Add chopped spinach.
- As it wilts, pour egg white mixture over the spinach and allow to set around the edges.
- As the edges set, lift them gently with a spatula and tip the skillet to allow remaining liquid underneath.
- When the egg whites are set, sprinkle the cheese on top, then fold the omelet in half.
- Serve immediately.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
SPRING BREAK FIJI
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
SPRING BREAK FIJI
The ultimate 5 days & Nights in Paradise!