This gorgeous Goat’s Cheese Tart is an ideal recipe for any brunch. If you’re struggling to find something vegetarian then you couldn’t find a better dish, as this recipe has such a delicious taste and texture it’s sure to please everybody!
1 cup soft mild goat cheese
1 cup cottage cheese
3 large egg yolks
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, softened
1 tablespoon chopped mixed fresh herbs such as thyme, rosemary, and lavender
2 to 3 tablespoons mixed whole fresh herb leaves
© Scott Karcich | Dreamstime.com
- On a lightly floured surface with a floured rolling pin roll out dough into a round and fit into a round tart pan with a removable rim.
- Prick dough all over with a fork and chill 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 205 degree C.
- Bake tart shell on a baking sheet in middle of oven 10 minutes, or until almost cooked through but still pale.
- In a food precessor blend cheeses, yolks, flour, and butter until smooth.
- Pour filling into tart shell. Bake tart 20 minutes, or until filling is just set.
- Sprinkle tart with herb leaves and continue baking until filling and crust are pale golden.
- Cool tart in pan on a rack and remove rim. Serve tart warm or at room temperature.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends