Sometimes it’s great to treat yourself to a fresh, fruity and indulgent mid-morning snack. These sumptuous Chocolate Crepes with Fresh Strawberries are the ideal brunch for these occasions! They’ll go down an absolute treat with whoever they’re served to, and making them is so much fun that you’ll enjoy that too!
1 cup milk
2/3 cup all-purpose flour
1 pinch salt
1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
Chocolate Syrup or sprinkles
© Sue A Mckenzie | Dreamstime.com
- In a blender combine eggs, milk, flour, salt and oil. Process until smooth. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat and brush with oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup of crepe batter into pan, tilting to completely coat the surface of the pan.
- Cook 2 to 5 minutes, turning once, until golden. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Fold the cut strawberries into the crepes.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar and drizzle chocolate syrup or chocolate sprinkles into crepes.
|Breakfast Recipes||Brunch Recipes||Crockpot Recipes|
| Lunch Recipes
||Entree Recipes||Kids Recipes|
| Dinner Recipes
||Dessert Recipes||Healthy Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes|
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends