These sweet treats are an indulgent start to any morning! Our delicious Raspberry Pancakes are a delicious breakfast for any morning, and the perfect thing to surprise your loved ones with. Why not make them for a special occasion, and see just how gorgeous they are?
2 large eggs
1 cup milk
2 tbsps. cooking oil
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tbsp. granulated sugar
1 tbsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
3/4 cup fresh raspberries
© Karin Hildebrand Lau | Dreamstime.com
- Break the eggs into a bowl. Beat with a whisk until the eggs are fairly smooth and a bit bubbly.
- Add the milk and cooking oil to the eggs and mix well.
- Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to the above mixture and stir just until moistened.
- Gently, so as not to break apart the raspberries too much, stir in the raspberries.
- Heat the frying pan until a few drops of water bounce all over. Spray the pan with no-stick cooking spray or use a little shortening.
- Using a ladle or spoon equal to about 1/4 cup, scoop spoonfuls of the batter into the frying pan.
- When the tops are bubbly and the edges are a bit dry, turn the pancake to brown the other side.
- Remove the pancake to a plate, and repeat this process till all the batter is used.
- Makes about 12 round pancakes.
| Lunch Recipes
| Dinner Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
SPRING BREAK FIJI
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
SPRING BREAK FIJI
The ultimate 5 days & Nights in Paradise!