For a breakfast that’s slightly different but that will certainly start you off with a good meal, these Perfect Mashed Potatoes are a wonderful recipe. Try them today, and see how absolutely gorgeous they are!
700g potatoes, peeled and quartered length-wise
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 Tbsp heavy cream
2 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp milk
Salt and Pepper
© Kitsen | Dreamstime.com
- Put potatoes into a saucepan.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Add water until potatoes are covered. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, 15-20 minutes, or until done - a fork can easily be poked through them.
- Warm cream and melt butter, together, either in microwave or in a pan on the stove. Drain water from potatoes.
- Put hot potatoes into a bowl. Add cream and melted butter. Use potato masher to mash potatoes until well mashed.
- Use a strong spoon to beat further, adding milk to achieve the consistency you desire. (Do not over-beat or your potatoes will get gluey.)
- Salt and pepper to taste.
| Lunch Recipes
| Dinner Recipes
|Easy & Quick Recipes
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
SPRING BREAK FIJI
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
SPRING BREAK FIJI
The ultimate 5 days & Nights in Paradise!