Via Google analytics we will be tracking each unique link for;
Unique Users (10) >> All visits from the same user for the entire active date range you have selected will be aggregated so that they will be counted as a single absolute unique visitor, regardless of how many different days they visited your site and how many times they visited your site on each day.
Page Views (1) >> A page view is defined as a view of a page on your site that is being tracked by the Analytics tracking code. If a visitor hits reload after reaching the page, this will be counted as an additional page view. If a user navigates to a different page and then returns to the original page, a second page view will be recorded as well.
The competition will close and statistics for each unique link will be exported from Google Analytics on August 30th 2011. The winner will be drawn by Alluvium and announced on the 3rd of October 2011.
1) Information on how to enter and prizes on the main competition page form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2) Entry is open to residents of New Zealand who are 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3) The competition commences on 28 April 2011 and ends on 30 August 2011. No entries will be accepted after this time.
4) The draw will take place on 3rd October 2011.
6) The prize for the winner is as described on the competition page.
7) Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The judge's decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
8) In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. If competition winners cannot participate in any elements of the prize it will be forfeited by them and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
9) The draw will take place on 3rd October 2011 and the winner will be notified by email using the email from which the entry was received and entrants are deemed to agree to receive such a response.
10)The Promoter and its related bodies corporate shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the promotion or any prize
11)The organizer and promoter is JP Productions Limited and for the avoidance of doubt any associated parties involved in this initiative (such as sponsors) will not be liable for any damages, claims, loss or disappointment whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained by any person taking part or not being able to take part in this competition and or the prizes.
12)The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry as a direct or indirect result of a technical problem of any kind or any traffic congestion on the internet or any website. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the competition database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for, and the entrants release the Promoter from, any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property (including computer systems and servers) as a result of the participation of the entrant in this promotion or the conduct of this promotion generally.
13)Without limiting the foregoing, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for, and the entrants release the Promoter from, any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property if, for any reason beyond the Promoter's reasonable control (eg due to computer viruses, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures etc), this promotion is not able to be conducted as planned and/or the promotion's administration, security, fairness or integrity are corrupted or affected. Further, in such circumstances, the Promoter may modify or suspend the promotion and/or invalidate any entries of any individual in any way involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of the promotion or abusing the communication system upon which the promotion is being conducted.
14)Details from all entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for publicity purposes surrounding this promotion.
15) The Promoter is JP Productions Limited, 4/5 Foxt Street, Parnell, Auckland
Interview: Kelly Wilson author of For the Love of Horses: The Wilson Sisters' Inspiring Journey to Save New Zealand's Wild Horses
New Member says
is asking for joint legal and physical custody of the couple's four kids: North yeezy foam rnnr, a... Join the Discussion..
Exercise in Small Bursts Around the Home
Exercising is extremely good for our health. We become fit when we work out daily. Typically,... Join the Discussion..
The Adjustment Bureau
This is helpful, nonetheless it can be crucial so that you can check out the following... Join the Discussion..
May the Force be with you. Star Wars, 1977
Cool you inscribe, the info is really salubrious further fascinating, I'll give you a connect to my... Join the Discussion..
An education is not how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It is being able to differentiate between what you do know and what you do not know. Anatole France
It's superior, however , check out material at the street address. game online yang menghasilkan... Join the Discussion..
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends