At Driveline, we're always keeping up to date on what’s been happening in the vehicle industry. It’s incredible to see how fast things are moving at the moment.
So here is the roundup on what’s been making news in the vehicle industry this week.
- Mercedes Benz is making big headlines with the launch of their new X-Class Ute. However, this isn’t their first venture into the Ute market. Stuff.co.nz reviews the G-Professional Ute, which was originally designed way back in the 1970’s.
- The Challenge service stations have won the Canstar Blue Most Satisfied Customer award. Autotalk explains how the company got the top prize and what makes them stand out from the competition.
- The cars of tomorrow are electric. Driven.co.nz has a look at some of the vehicles we may be driving one day.
- A lot of change happens in 7 years. Tarmc’s Dave McLeod certainly found this out when he reviewed new Mazda 2.
- The AA has made a call for petrol companies to be more transparent about the price they charge for premium petrol.
- Noticed that you’re paying a little bit more at the petrol pump? You’re not alone. Petrol Prices in NZ rose for the first time since April. Here’s the roundup on the average national price.
- McLaren cars are entering into a new era. Wheeltalk provides an overview of the new 720S Model.
- Drive South has a look at the latest Kia Rio. Among other things, it says, among other things “it does what it is designed to do – serve as practical, likeable everyday transport.”
- Silicon Valley is the heart of technological innovation. So, it comes as no surprise that Drive.ai is based there. The company wants to develop technology which can turn an ordinary vehicle into a self driving vehicle.
Interview: Yvonne Brownlie
This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its... Join the Discussion..
New Zealand Boutique Wine Festival
Celebrity-authored book puts goats top of the Christmas list
Interview: Garth Allan, Brands Exclusive
8 Questions with iconic cook Annabelle White!
Win NZ Secondary Schools and Your Child. A Guide for Parents $34
The publication of New Zealand Secondary Schools and Your Child $34.99 is very timely in helping families make decisions for the...
Win Big Pacific An incredible journey of exploration and revelat
The Pacific Ocean covers one-third of Earth’s surface — greater than all of the planet’s landmasses combined.
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Jim Beam Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by Jim...