Finally, a night out with the girls, and what a better reason to go out with the girls than an opportunity to celebrate a friend who is getting ready to tie the knot. A lot of brides today are having bridal showers where they can receive gifts from the registry and possibly more personal gifts from people like their mother, grandmother, or mother-in-law, but they are also having bachelorette parties which is time for a bride to get together with her best gal pals and not only have a fun time, but receive some sexy gifts she didn't want her mother-in-law to see. So, if you want to get your bride a sexy gift that she will truly appreciate and enjoy, here are some great gift ideas.
1. Lingerie. This is usually at the top of every bride's want list when it comes to gifts for their bachelorette party. Some bride's are even creating wish lists for lingerie on popular lingerie sites such as Victoria' Secret and Frederick's of Hollywood to give their guests a better idea of what they want. If you feel uncomfortable purchasing actual lingerie, you may consider getting them a gift card to a lingerie store.
2. New perfume or body lotion. Nothing will help your bride to feel sexier than a seductive new scent. This is a great gift, especially if you know your bride and her perfume tastes pretty well. There are lots of great places online to purchase perfumes and body lotions such as Beauty.com or Sephora.
Candles. Why not get your bride to be just the right little something that will set the perfect sexy mood in her home or bedroom. Candles are always a great gift and they come in some many great scents and sizes. If you decide to purchase pillar candles instead of candles already in vases, be sure to purchase something for the candles to sit on to help make the purchase more convenient for your bride.
3. Gift certificate for a massage or facial. A great gift to help your bride feel sexy is to give her the gift of pampering. A massage or facial will be the perfect stress relief and break for your bride's hectic wedding plans. You can take the gift certificate for a massage to the next level and purchase a gift certificate for a couples massage, maybe even at the place where the couple will be spending their honeymoon.
4. Indulgent treats. A gift of chocolate, gourmet coffee, or other treats loved by your bride is guaranteed to be a welcomed gift. A gift basket of goodies is another great idea! Get a basket and fill it with all your bride's favorite treats to give her a little something that is just for her and help ease the stress of all her wedding planning.
5. Bath gift basket. A relaxed bride is a truly sexy bride, and nothing will help your bride feel sexier than a few little things to help her feel relaxed and pampered in the bath. You can get a basket and fill it will some bubble bath, bath gel, lotion, face mask cream, and even a soft robe. These gifts are sure to help her relax and recharge.
6. Bachlorette party scrapbook. Wondering what to do with all those great pictures you took at the bachelorette party. Well, why not create a crafty and unique scrapbook with all the pictures? A scrapbook is sure to be the perfect gift to help your bride never forget such an exciting and fun night.
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Jim Beam Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by Jim...