Most grooms are completely oblivious to the fact that they are supposed to give their blushing bride a gift on their special day. But, this is a growing trend that actually makes a lot of sense. After all, isn't your wedding day a day worth commemorating? Well, if you are at a lose as to what to give your bride, here are some great ideas that are sure make your wedding day even more special for her.
- Personalized stationery. Every bride could use a nice set of stationery with her brand new name on it, especially when she gets ready to write all those thank-you notes. Well, why not give her something pretty and feminine. Blank note cards or single sheets with matching envelopes are sure to do the trick, and you can make it even more personal by writing her a love letter using the very first sheet of her new stationery. While the stationery may be used rather quickly, the love letter is something she will cherish for a lifetime. Check out this gorgeous White Filigree Side Fold Note Set that has 75 note cards and envelopes for $99.00 at thestationerystudio.com.
- Personalized handkerchief. Most brides can be found shedding more than a few tears on her wedding day, so why not give her a way to remember the happy tears she cried on the happiest day of her life. Most handkerchiefs can be personalized to say whatever you want and you can pick the style, font, and colors you want to be used. The good news is that they are fairly inexpensive and are great for grooms on a budget. Check out a great selection of wedding hankies at bumblebeelinens.com.
- Charm Bracelet. Jewelry is always great, but why not step away from traditional wedding jewelry type gifts such as diamonds or pearls and snag your girl a gorgeous charm bracelet? Charm bracelets are really coming back into style and you can make it even more special by purchasing her very first charm that would signify your wedding day. This is also something she can add to no matter what she is celebrating in her life whether it's the birth of your first child, your first home, or your 25th wedding anniversary. This is something she will cherish her whole life. You can view a charming selection of charm bracelets at pancharmbracelets.com.
- Photo Story Book. Why not help her reminisce about your love story? There are lots of great sites where you can get online and compile a photo book with pictures of when you were dating and your engagement. You can also add quotes or other personal statements. These are nice hard cover photo books, and it is something she will cherish forever. Try snapfish.com for lots of great cover styles, sizes, and backgrounds to make your photo book one of a kind.
- Personalized Jewelry Box. There are a lot of beautiful jewelry boxes out there, but why not give your bride to be one that is personalized so that she will cherish it her whole life. It will be a great place for her to store all that gorgeous jewelry you'll be giving her over the years, and it will commemorate the day it all began! A great selection of jewelry boxes is available at personalizationmall.com.
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends