One thing every bride will need on her wedding day is a bridesmaid who is ready and able to lend a helping hand and is ready with anything a bride needs in a pinch. Building a bridal emergency kit ahead of time is something that will help your bridesmaids help you on your wedding day when your energies and thoughts will be best focused on the big day ahead. The following list is a guideline of best items to include in a "Brides Emergency Kit" as compiled by wedding forums all over the internet and recent brides who KNOW what might come in handy and those items that they couldn't have survived the day without. Give this kit to your bridesmaids on the day of and they will truely appreciate your preparation and that they will be much more able to come to your rescue should you need anything at all.
- Sewing Kit, including safety pins and small scissors
- Clear nail polish (helpful for stocking runs)
- Nail file
- Nail polish in the bride's shade
- Dusting powder for before pictures are taken
- Makeup (you'll probably have this there anyway!)
- Straws (for drinking without messing up lipstick)
- Something to drink, like a bottle of water (particularly useful for lengthy photo sessions)
- Extra stockings
- Brush and comb
- Bobbypins and hair elastics
- Static-cling spray
- Lint brush
- Earring backs
- Portable Iron and Ironing board
- Baby powder (also useful for getting out last-minute spills on a white dress)
- Eye-drops (look for redness reducing)
- Contact lens solution
- Acid relief
- Smelling salts
- Hard sweets (better than medicinal scent of cough-drops)
- Tampons and pads
- sun tan lotion (if significant activities will be outdoors)
- Tossing Garter
- Masking tape (last-minute ripped hems)
- Headache medicine (bring two different kinds in case one of the bridal party is allergic)
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends