Being invited to a wedding is an honor. It usually means that you've played a significant part in the bride, groom, or couple's lives. But, just being invited to a wedding, doesn't mean the wedding gift has to break your budget. Here are some great wedding gift ideas that are not only affordable, but will be appreciated by the couple.
- Hoover Handheld Wet/Dry Hand Vacuum. This handy little vacuum works great on wet and dry messes such as cat litter, crumbs, and spilled liquid. It is great for quick clean-ups, and not for deep cleaning, but may come in handy with your bride and groom especially if they have children or pets. This great product will cost you about $30.00 at a department or home goods store.
- Black & Decker 10 Cup Power Pro Wide-Mouth Food Processor. A food processor is not something most couples think about putting on their registry, especially if they've decided a blender would be better. But, if the truth be told, blenders cannot do everything, and if your new bride is looking forward to learning how to cook or if the couple is known for being health food fanatics, then a food processor is just gift for them. This food processor is $40.00 at Target.
- Rubbermaid 20 Piece Easy Find Lids Product Saver Set. Think to yourself, how often do I use my Tupperware? If you are like most people, you probably use it frequently and don't know what you would do if you didn't have Tupperware containers to store leftovers and make lunch packing easy and mess free. Well, then you should share this convenient secret with your lucky couple. This Rubbermaid Tupperware set is surprisingly affordable, since it only cost about $16.00.
- 3 Tier Metal and Wicker Shelf. This cute shelf is guaranteed to look great in any décor and would be a great addition to any bedroom, bathroom, or living room. Extra storage is always handy, no matter what your couple's style may be. Surprisingly this cute shelf is only going to run you about $50.00 at Target and would maybe be the perfect gift to go in on with someone else.
- 3 Compartment Laundry Sorter. These 3-compartment laundry sorter go above and beyond the traditional laundry basket. They provide a convenient way for your couple to sort their laundry before its time to do it. These will run you anywhere from $25.00 to $50.00 at your department or home goods store depending on what brand and style you choose.
You should never disregard the couple's registry when shopping for wedding gifts. Their registry usually includes the things they really need to start their new life together. Most registries contain a variety of gifts to choose from in several different prices ranges. Don't be afraid to ask a friend or family member who is also attending the wedding to go in with you on a larger item, so that you can save some money and get the bride and groom something they will not only use, but appreciate.
The Mythic World of Oils
hi was just seeing if you minded a comment. i like your website and the thme you picked is super. I... Join the Discussion..
Your Most Flattering Neckline
This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people... Join the Discussion..
Politics is the art of the possible. Otto von Bismarck, 1867
I think it could be more general if you get a football sports activity stereo mold Join the Discussion..
Interview: James Tusty and Maureen Castle Tusty
New Member says
a person every so often thinking about visits your weblog regularly and advocated it in my... Join the Discussion..
Free Your Wine and the Rest Will Follow
New Member says
pal, this internet web page is probably fabolous, i simply gone it. 4x8 cnc router Join the Discussion..
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends