If you have facet joint pain, arthritis or spinal stenosis you will be most comfortable in a position where your lower back is flexed during sex.
- The modified missionary position: If you prefer to lie on your back try placing a few pillows under your knees, this will flex your lumbar spine.
- On your back: Lying on your back, pull your knees up towards your chest and your partner will be on top, similar to the missionary position.
- Spooning: You can also lie in a foetal position and get your partner to lie behind you. You will need to be passive in this position.
- Standing: You can stand at the edge of the bed with your partner kneeling on the bed facing inwards and enter from behind. Lean slightly forwards to find a comfortable position with a small curve in your lower back.
- Kneeling: Prop your partner up on a pile of pillows and adopt a kneeling position. You may want to lean slightly forwards to support your upper body using straight arms.
- High kneeling: You can also both kneel on the bed and enter your partner from behind. You will need to be in high kneeling and she can be in four point kneeling. Again remember to keep a ‘C’ shape in your spine.
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends