Signs that your child may have a vision problem are:
- Losing their place while reading or using fingers to maintain their place
- Avoiding close work particularly reading
- Holding reading materials closer than normal
- Tending to rub their eyes or have headaches
- One eye drifting or aiming in a different direction than the other
- Closing or covering one eye or squinting
- Omitting or confusing small words when reading
- Having a short attention span for their age
- Having poor hand-eye coordination for activities like playing with a ball
- Consistently performing below potential
To help prevent vision problems in your children, Visique is offering new entrants free sunglasses. For the ninth year in a row Visique practices across the country are offering every five year-old new entrants free sunglasses to protect their eyes from harmful UV rays.
From the 28th of January 2013 Visique optometrists will be visiting approximately 525 schools across New Zealand handing out health resources for teachers and vouchers for sunglasses. Parents can also bring their five year old son or daughter to their local Visique practice to receive a free pair of sunglasses.
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends