How to make Herbs duck
- 1 duck, washed and dried
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of thyme
- 1 tablespoon of marjoram
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 4 apples, cut in halves, cores cut out
- 2 stalks of rhubarb, cut into 3 cm sections
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 onion, cut in quarters
- freshly ground pepper
1. Sprinkle duck with lemon juice, salt, pepper, thyme and marjoram. Marinate in fridge for about 2-3 hours.
2. Arrange duck in heat proof dish, stuff with apples and rhubarb, put carrot slices, onion and remaining apples and rhubarb around duck.
3. Bake in preheated oven, 170-190 C degrees, about 1,5 to 2 hours (depending on size of the duck).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.
The original article is here: http://www.opensourcefood.com/people/Paula/recipes/herbs-duck
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends