How to make Herbs duck
- 1 duck, washed and dried
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of thyme
- 1 tablespoon of marjoram
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 4 apples, cut in halves, cores cut out
- 2 stalks of rhubarb, cut into 3 cm sections
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 onion, cut in quarters
- freshly ground pepper
1. Sprinkle duck with lemon juice, salt, pepper, thyme and marjoram. Marinate in fridge for about 2-3 hours.
2. Arrange duck in heat proof dish, stuff with apples and rhubarb, put carrot slices, onion and remaining apples and rhubarb around duck.
3. Bake in preheated oven, 170-190 C degrees, about 1,5 to 2 hours (depending on size of the duck).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.
The original article is here: http://www.opensourcefood.com/people/Paula/recipes/herbs-duck
Snow White and the Huntsman
Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again... Join the Discussion..
I am constantly surprised by the amount of information accessible on this subject. What you... Join the Discussion..
People like numbers
New Member says
Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was... Join the Discussion..
Riesling – changing styles
What a fantabulous post this has been. Never observed this sort of valuable post. I am appreciative... Join the Discussion..
Hello, gorgeous. Funny Girl, 1968
New Member says
I loved this blog. Wendy's will likewise be paring down its morning meal thing fixings from 45 to... Join the Discussion..
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends