How to make Green tea ice cream
For the ice cream
300gr green tea syrup
300gr cream low fat
Green tea syrup
1/2 cup granulated white sugar
1/2 cup water
2 tsp green tea
1. Preparation for the green tea syrup
2. In a small saucepan add the sugar and the water and let them to boil
3. Add the green tea and stir the mixture well to dissolve any remaining sugar grains.
4. Let it cool .
5. Strain the syrup to remove the tea.
6. The syrup is ready!
7. Ice cream preparation
8. First mix the sugar with the yolks and put them in a pan.
9. Then you must add the (cream low fat) ,the milk and the green tea syrup.
10. Let the mixture cool and put it into the ice cream maker
11. Your green tea ice cream is ready!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends