Creamy shrimp chowder soup with cheese and potatoes.
* 1/2 cup celery (chopped)
* 1/3 cup onion (diced)
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 8 ounces cream cheese
* 1 cup milk
* 1 1/2 cups potatoes (cubed)
* 1/2 pound prepared cooked shrimp (thaw and drain)
* 2 tablespoons dry white wine
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Saute celery and onions in butter in a large pot.
2. Mix in cheese and milk, stirring over low heat until the cheese melts.
3. Mix in the potatoes, shrimp, wine and salt. Heat, stirring occasionally. Serve and enjoy!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends