How to make Chocolate Truffles
Do chocolate truffles really need introduction?! It's chocolate! It's good! Try it!
*250g good dark chocolate ( at least 70% cocoa) / broken into small pieces.
*250ml double cream
*50g unsalted butter / dice up and bring to room temperature (till it's soft, do not let it melt)
*1/4 heaped teaspoon of instant coffee granules
*cocoa powder to dust
In the picture you see above, I have added some chopped up hazelnut. You can of course add any kind of chopped up nuts that you fancy. How about try adding little bit of alcohol too?! like brandy!
1. Put the cream into a saucepan and bring it up to boiling point.
2. Put the chocolate and coffee into a mixing bowl and slowly pour the boiling cream onto the mixture. Gently stir until all the chocolate has melted, then leave to cool for approx 2-3 min.
3. Add the butter lumps and continue to stir gently. When you are done the ganache should have the consistency of mayonnaise and not have a oil slick floating on the surface.
4. Let your mixture cool for at least 3 hours in the fridge, or best to leave over night in a cool airy room.
5. Make sure your hands are cool, then spoon a little bit of the mixture into your hand and shape to desired size. Finally roll the chocolate balls in some cocoa powder and enjoy!
The truffles can be kept for up to two days if just dusted in cocoa powder. If you want it to last longer, you can dip the chocolate balls in liquid chocolate before finally dusting them with cocoa powder.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.
The original article is here: http://www.opensourcefood.com/people/dubow/recipes/chocolate-truffles
Interview: Emma Leon
For this web site, you will see our account, remember to go through this info. 메이저사이트 Join the Discussion..
Resident Evil: Retribution
There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives... Join the Discussion..
Life of Pi Trailer
Hi there, I discovered your blog per Google bit searching for such kinda educational advise... Join the Discussion..
Fruit & Veg: 3 Stellar Tips For Keeping Healthy Soil This Winter
New Member says
it is really a skillfully-researched content and super wording. I were given therefore engaged on... Join the Discussion..
Improve your writing skills
New Member says
thanks consequently a good deal as you've got been willing to pension guidance taking into account... Join the Discussion..
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends