How to make Chocolate Coconut Sandwich Hearts
Makes 12 'sandwich' hearts and 12 mini hearts:
* 225g soft butter
* 200g plain flour, sieved
* 100g dessicated coconut
* 100g dark chocolate
* 75g sugar
1. Mix the butter with the sugar in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the flour and coconut, then use your heads to knead into a dough, adding a little water if needed.
3. Wrap and chill for half an hour.
4. Roll out the dough onto a floured surface and stamp out 24 large hearts (4" cutter). Use a smaller cutter to stamp out hearts from the middle of half the larger hearts.
5. Transfer to a baking tray and bake at 140 degrees C for about 30 minutes. They should still be a little soft when you take them out.
6. As you allow them to cool, gently melt the chocolate in a pan over a low heat.
7. Spread the chocolate onto the 12 large hearts, then press the 12 large holed hearts on top to create a sandwich!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends