How to make Choclate cake with green tea cream
Chocolate sponge cake
50 grams of sugar
40 grams of wheat flour
20 grams of potato starch
20 grams of cocoa powder
40 grams of dark chocolate
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
300 ml of green tea (instant tea)
500 ml of yoghurt
5 tablespoons of sugar
4 tablespoons of black sesame
5 teaspoons of gelatin powder
white chocolate for garnish
1. Break eggs, divide whites from yolks.
2. Whip whites, till they change into firm foam.
3. Add sugar, bit by bit, keep whipping.
4. Add yolks, one by one, continue to whip.
5. Melt dark chocolate in microwave oven.
6. When it cools down, add to eggs mixture.
7. In separate bowl, sift flours, add cocoa powder and baking powder, mix well.
8. Add flour to eggs mixture, bit by bit, mixing gently.
9. Transfer dough to baking tray.
10. Bake in preheated oven in 180 C degrees, about 20 minutes.
11. Meanwhile, prepare tea using instant tea, add sugar and gelatin, mix well.
12. Let it cool down, add yoghurt.
13. Keep in fridge about 1 hour, when it's half set add sesame seeds and mix well.
14. Cut chocolate cake in two. Arrange bottom layer of cake in the baking tray, pour in cream, cover with top layer of cake.
15. Refrigerate overnight.
16. Serve sprinkled with white chocolate flakes.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends