Small amounts of activity which I like to call ‘Snactivity’ are truly an efficient and effective way to keep healthy, manage body weight and reduce your risk of serious health issues. Too easy to believe I know, which is where most of us come unstuck. Because it is so small, we think that it will not have much impact, but we only need to look at the research to know we would benefit hugely from creating our own ‘snacktivities’.
Research shows people who take regular breaks from sitting at their desks have less stomach fat, lower risks of heart disease and lower blood pressure. Some great easy snacktivities include:
· Standing up while talking on the phone rather than sitting down
· Hold the e-mail and walk over to a colleagues desk instead
· Try a curtsy squat or 2 in the kitchen or at your chair next time you get up – great for the butt, thighs and abs along with your health.
· Use the toilet on another floor and take the stairs – an oldie but a goodie
· Go remote-less! Yes I heard that gasp but removing the TV remote is such an easy way to help your health.
Cocktail & Drink Recipes
Drink in style.
Daily words of Inspiration
Sometimes wise, sometimes true, sometimes just a really good giggle. Updated daily.
Your Weekly Cute Fix
We've carefully limited the collection to seven at a time so you don't implode with the onslaught of cuteness :P Enjoy
ALL NZ Daily Deals
Shop Smart, The best daily deals from around New Zealand pulled together into this one set of pages
Top Sex Positions
Spice up your bedroom with Chelsey's list of top sex positions to rock your world!
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends