Coconut oil with its antiviral and antibacterial properties is said to be the healthiest oil on earth and if you look at the people living in the Philippines it is not difficult to see why this oil is considered to be a miracle oil.
Coconut oil is made from the meat or kernel of the coconut fruit and makes for a great frying and cooking oil because of its high smoke point. The medium-chain fatty acids found in this oil have also been proven to have a wide range of health benefits.
The Nutritional Benefits of Coconut Oil include:
* It will help your body fight and resist illnesses.
* The inclusion of coconut oil in your diet can actually help you get rid of tapeworms and lice.
* It can kill viruses that case measles, hepatitis C and herpes.
* It also kills yeast and fungi that can cause athlete's foot, thrush, Candida and diaper rash if applied topically.
* It will boost your energy levels and is a quick source of energy.
* It improves the absorption of amino acids and fat-soluble vitamins, digestion and insulin secretion.
* Will relieve the symptoms of diabetes and will minimize the health risks associated with this illness.
* People suffering from cystic fibrosis and malabsorption syndrome will also benefit from consuming this oil.
* Consuming this oil will improve the absorption of magnesium and calcium which are vital for the development of strong teeth and bones and will prevent osteoporosis.
* Relieves the symptoms of pancreatitis, stomach ulcers, Crohn's and gallbladder disease.
* Protects the body against colon, breast and other cancers.
* It will not cause an increase in platelet stickiness or increase blood cholesterol levels.
* It can relieve the pain associated with hemorrhoids.
* The fact that it does not increase the blood cholesterol levels means that it will minimize your risk for heart disease and strokes.
* Unlike other oils, coconut oil will not deplete your body's antioxidant reserves.
* It will also help to relieve the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome.
* Coconut oil kills the bacteria that cause cavities, meningitis, pneumonia, gonorrhea and many other diseases.
* It will prevent premature ageing due to the fact that it protects the body against free radicals.
* It increases the metabolism and is lower in calories than other oils which in turn will help you to lose weight.
* It can prevent liver and kidney disease and protects against bladder infections.
* The use of this oil in hair care products and help prevent and cure dandruff.
There are many more nutritional benefits in using coconut oil and by only consuming 4 teaspoons of coconut oil daily you can get all of the above benefits and more. Because coconut oil has a longer shelf life than other oils, you can buy it in bulk and start using it in your daily cooking to replace the other oils you have been using.
Interview: Kelly Wilson author of For the Love of Horses: The Wilson Sisters' Inspiring Journey to Save New Zealand's Wild Horses
New Member says
he did not take pleasure in torturing.. Does anyone really know what this means? I actually had a... Join the Discussion..
Interview: Peter Alexander
New Member says
I studiously avoided such information when I could because I didn want in any way to be accused of... Join the Discussion..
Gather Cafe and Bar
This really is at the same time a terrific subject matter as i somewhat certainly wanted taking a... Join the Discussion..
That is the reason focus on you must specific groundwork well before authoring. Will be possible to... Join the Discussion..
Interview:Gregory O'Brien author of See What I Can See: New Zealand Photography for the Young and Curious
This type of looks entirely finest. These tiny details are usually made along with a lot of... Join the Discussion..
Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...
Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends