Discussing :: Win Guinness World Records 2015 $49.99

The official 2015 Guinness World Records book – this is a special edition of the world's biggest selling copyrighted book, marking an important milestone in our history as it celebrates the 60th anniversary of our first edition in 1955. It's also amazing to discover what has stayed the same – the tallest man, Robert Wadlow, has never been exceeded and the fastest chicken plucker has remained unbeaten (4.4 seconds!). The design has also been given a refresh, inspired by the clean lines and easy-to-read typography of digital tablet devices. This not only results in an all-new look, but it resonates... read full article

Mellow
Win Guinness World Records 2015 $49.99

This book is amazing....... worthwhile, each year we are kept up to date with achievements

StillMe

My daughter was obsessed with getting in this book for a long time. Fortunately she gave that up (and now obsesses about getting a rabbit) but still LOVES reading these books.

melh

My son has a birthday coming up and he would love this

Jude21

Great Christmas Pressy!

meow2612

The kids would love to get their hands on this!

Mooner

Always wanted to own one of these! :-)

Rangatahi

Wow what a wonderful book! I've purchased every GBR's since 2000. Would love to add this to my collection. I tried to find a copy of this around my area but no book shops seem to sell them- not even the local WAREHOUSE!!! Not sure why it's hard to get a copy of this but if I win this I will sure appreciate this very very much :)

Also, hopefully this image helps to convince you to choose me as the winner.

animal lover

I haven't seen on of these since I was a kid. Would love to read it again now, as an adult and be amazed all over again.

vickym

oh wow, we have the 2003 version of this and the kids totally love it. They'd be blown away to read the latest one. Thanks

Juicy_Fruit

These books are so interesting, crazy and informative!

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreakFIJI SpringBreakFIJI

Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...

• Summit FIJI Summit FIJI

Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends