Discussing :: Win a Durex Love Box worth over $100

As a woman we know the importance of always being prepared! You never know when the moment might strike! AdultToyMegaStore and Durex has partnered together to ensure every woman in NZ is well prepared. During August every AdultToyMegaStore customer can receive a Durex Love Box, filled with Durex Condoms and Lubricant FREE (no purchase necessary!) and to celebrate Chelsey is pleased to offer readers a chance to win a Durex Love Pack filled with Condoms, Lubricant and Sex Toys worth over $100.00. Chelsey is pleased to offer our viewers a chance to win a Durex Love Box worth over $100. To enter, simply head over to our Love & Relationships... read full article

Anna
Win a Durex Love Box worth over $100

o0o0 looks fun!

cindy

oh yes please!

ClaireElizabeth

Love the name :) Durex Love Box. Fun pack to win!

good pack -0 be fun to win

Mellow

Rubber for one's lover, as to avoid germs from another......

RC

Hehehe single-me likes the look of this!

Kate

Looks like fun!

Daniel

Nice prize

Gabser

Would make it a fun evening.

Charchar

Should keep me safe and get me some lovin'.

lissy

This would really spice up your my sex Life!

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreakFIJI SpringBreakFIJI

Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...

• Summit FIJI Summit FIJI

Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends