Discussing :: Weekly Cute Fix - 18 July 2011

Click through to enjoy this week's collection.                                                                                                                                                                          ... read full article

KH
Weekly Cute Fix - 18 July 2011

Silly and cute!

coco

Cute :)

Cinty

There are such adorable photos! I wish I could take brilliant and outrageously funny pics! It's all the timing!

Lauren

Nawwww Love it

ELCEE

I love these, they are so funny and cute! :)

Cinty

Those twins are so cute. My son laughs when I laugh. It's so cool :)

angelkatya99

have to show these to my daughter! ahhhhh cuteness overload!

bigspenda

Very very rugged

charmaine

So cute you think it wants to be the mouse :P

i think if a Norway men really likes you and is serious, he wont talk to his ex's period. they're ex's for a reason. and im not a jealous girl at all. just from experience and friends experiences, i don't trust it. ask him about it. you can normally tell if someones lying by their response. if he gets defensive thats a sign that its more than "harmless flirting".

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreakFIJI SpringBreakFIJI

Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...

• Summit FIJI Summit FIJI

Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends