Discussing :: Weekly Cute Fix - 11 July 2011

Click through to enjoy this week's collection.                                                                                                                                                                          ... read full article

Mellow
Weekly Cute Fix - 11 July 2011

Come in from the cold

KH

Kids and animals...pretty cute indeed

coco

Oh i love these cute fixes :)

Lauren

Awwww :)

Lauren

They're just soo damn cute!

angelkatya99

I love the first one! cuteeeee!

charmaine

Don't you just want to pass the kitty a tissue awww

Starlite5

Dang! Just watched the clip of the little 10 year girl Natalie doing a rendition of Alicia Keyes "No One" on Britain got Talent and she nailed it!!! Awesome voice for one so young...gotta keep an eye on this one!

KH

I love her personality that really shines through too.

web, web, web, web, web, web, web, web, web, web, web, web, web, web, web, web, web, web, web, web, web, web, web,
web, web, web, web, web, web, web, web, web, web, web, web, web,

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreakFIJI SpringBreakFIJI

Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...

• Summit FIJI Summit FIJI

Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends