Discussing :: Weekly Cute Fix - 06 June 2011

Click through to enjoy this week's collection.                                                                                                                                                                              ... read full article

jea525
Weekly Cute Fix - 06 June 2011

My cute desire is fixed! This is adorable!

Tinks

Sooo cute!

jkt

I think I once spent about 3 hours surfing the web looking for videos and pictures of animals from different species playing together. It's amazing how often in zoos, a mother X will take on a baby Y because it doesn't have a home. Here's one on a tiger adopting piglets! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqkzJoRua5U

angelkatya99

awwwww that is adorable!

Spanish men And even if he is contacting some exes, that could be harmless flirting, a little digital ego booster, or something more serious. I'd guess most guys who are guilty of spittin' game on the 'Face would never act on it in the real world. There's a lot of distance between flirting online and bumping uglies in a parking lot. My point is not to go in guns blazing and risk looking like a n00b when it turns out he's been a good boy all along.

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreakFIJI SpringBreakFIJI

Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...

• Summit FIJI Summit FIJI

Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends