posted by Anna »
Know the Drill
posted by Maria w
8 "looks great!!!"
22nd July '11, 3:33pm
posted by Anna »
Queen of...
posted by samala
11 "I've tried them but I dont like them, I find the angle of the head weird.... I got the mens one for my partner also and he didnt like it either.."
22nd July '11, 11:55am
posted by coco »
Bejeweled Blitz Live
posted by New Member
3 "I have wasted sooo much time on this game but since moving up from christchurch I have forgotten about it...but not anymore...the addiction has started again!!!!!"
21st July '11, 1:19pm
posted by Adele »
A week is a long time in politics
posted by Mellow
1 "This is a 'head ache' for most MP's. Equality without prejudice in taxation would be a dream for the wealthy. They must feel like victims for their sucess"
15th July '11, 11:51am
posted by Mellow »
Product Deal Aggregator Page 7
posted by Mellow
1 "Xmas shopping came early"
11th July '11, 5:00pm
posted by Mellow »
Un-Girly Ways to Throw a Couples Shower
posted by CEZ33
1 "I didn't even know people had bridal showers! Ive been engaged for the last 9 years and have lost that initial buzz of drowning myself in everything to do with weddings, have just regained some interest and am really surprised now at the lengths..."
8th July '11, 5:10pm
posted by CEZ33 »
Win an ABSOLUT NZ Limited Edition giftpack designed by Huffer
posted by Belinda
23 "Anyone here who would help me as an Absolut collector and send some empty cases to Germany? You could keep the Vodka for yourself :) Interested? Send me a mail to eftschi(at)googlemail.com"
8th July '11, 8:56am
posted by eftschi »
Little Me/Mum to be giveaway
posted by New Member
14 "My daughters are teenagers, and are not expecting, but they have stretchmarks due to turning into woman! Thort I'd like to try and win this for them, to try and etch some of those marks away!"
24th June '11, 12:53pm
posted by michelle and mike »
The Skullcandy NZ Big Air Series & Auckland Snow Show
posted by New Member
3 "Dusting off the cobwebs on my thermals now as winter is here!!! Mean maori Mean. Would love to surprise my man as he is sitting in front of me now doing my GST BORING!!! He has no idea about this..... x"
3rd June '11, 9:24am
posted by New Member »

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreakFIJI SpringBreakFIJI

Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...

• Summit FIJI Summit FIJI

Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends