Discussing :: Night Road - Kristin Hannah - March 2011

Are you a fan of Kristin Hannah's books, her books for me personally are always a touch and go as there have been some good ones and ones that I haven't enjoyed as I was in two minds about picking up Night Road as her second to latest Winter Garden just wasn't me , but I am glad I picked this up as it reminded me of the writings of Jodi Picoult and Barbara Delinsky. Where Jodi Picoult focuses on the Medical Issues in her novels, like Barbara Delinsky – Kristin Hannah tends to focus on those taboo issues that families have to experience, some on a day to day basis.  In Night Road we are met with Lexie Ballis who has been in and out of... read full article

carolynabraham
Night Road - Kristin Hannah - March 2011

this book looks to be a good read after surgery good to take off my mind off the pain i will have to go out and purchase a copy

vickym

I have read some of Kristin Hannah's books - I think one was 'On Mystic Lake'? I enjoyed that. I can't say, in my book (excuse the pun) that she is one of those 'can't put down' authors, but she is definitely worth reading. I must say that her book covers always catch my eye.

Cinty

They say never judge a book by it's cover. But it's easy to do. If the cover catches your eye, you're more inclined to start reading it.

beau_angelnz

@carolyn - all the best for your surgery
@vickym - Im with you on that as I can also admit that Kristin Hannah isn't one of those "cant put down" authors as Ive read some of her books and I didn't enjoy them but I do have to say I love her book covers

Anna

ive never read any of her stuff... but think i will have to now!!

KH

I haven't read any books by this author so was interested in reading this article. I'm still not sure. Think I'll put this in my "maybe" list.

lifetime

I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... How Many Times Can a Girl Cum

I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Trenbolone UK

cynthia

That is it's wise that you ideal research before generating. You possibly can build significantly better post therefore. Anavar Australia

cynthia

This is the reason online marketing specials efforts so you can effective analyze earlier than post. Put simply to write down more beneficial destination of this nature. No2 Max Before and After – Nitric Oxide Supplements Results

lifetime

You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. Nugenix

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreakFIJI SpringBreakFIJI

Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...

• Summit FIJI Summit FIJI

Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends