Discussing :: Management 101: The Marriage of Strategy and Leadership

After years of teaching courses in management, Wharton professors Harbir Singh and Mike Useem realized something was missing from the traditional lessons on how to be an effective manager. Most of the instruction seemed to focus on leadership or strategy, emphasizing one or the other. However, the professors contend that the best managers must possess both skills. In their new book, The Strategic Leaders’ Road Map: Six Steps for Integrating Leadership and Strategy, Singh and Useem provide a six-point checklist for managers to develop strategic thinking along with strong leadership skills. The professors visited with Knowledge@Wharton to talk about... read full article

Pebe
Management 101: The Marriage of Strategy and Leadership

Whatsapp Web can do, provided that the app is currently active on your mobile device as well

Donate to websites: If the situation you parting a annotate is correlative, why not join the rss provender sect to your consume reader (i take advantage of Google insert order) so you can see what delivered the blog a person has to say, and preserve commenting on the said laptop! this will be referred to as networking! click here to visit guidesforpc

Professional people always want to keep their strategies updated regarding to latest featured designed tools. For that purpose, hiring of help from dissertation service online is become useful solution for students.

sheamus

You create sense out of the foremost complex topics. see this here

Jonathan

Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. Purefit KETO precio

Jonathan

For many people this is important, so check out my profile: ultramax ingredients

Jonathan

Hmm… I interpret blogs on a analogous issue, however i never visited your blog. I added it to populars also i’ll be your faithful primer. keto advanced price

Jonathan

These you will then see the most important thing, the application provides you a website a powerful important internet page: pharmaflexrx shop

Jonathan

I like to recommend exclusively fine plus efficient information and facts, hence notice it: ccna training london

instagram font new bio

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreakFIJI SpringBreakFIJI

Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...

• Summit FIJI Summit FIJI

Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends