Discussing :: HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One Printer Review

Reviewed by Matthew Lovemore These days, you can pick up household multifunction printers from $25 to $500+. The variety is so diverse that it can be almost impossible to distinguish the printers from each other, other then the brand. So how do you test out what is good? Give it to an ex mac operator turned IT Consultant/Photographer who used to run large format offset printing machines! Now this printer is valued at $229 (DSE 29/11/12). Quite a modest price and a definite bang for you’re buck for the average consumer.  It’s super easy to setup for both Macs & PC’s. They both downloaded drivers automatically as soon as I connect to... read full article

HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One Printer Review

I would like to say I love your site.
Assistir os Eternos dublado online
o que é mewing
como fazer mewing[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8CTdE_LQQElaE8bpqlM8kw[/youtube]

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreakFIJI SpringBreakFIJI

Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...

• Summit FIJI Summit FIJI

Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends