Discussing :: Frankie McGuire Winner of the 2017 New Zealand Draught Master Championship

Frankie McGuire from Mount Social Club in Tauranga has been named 2017 New Zealand Stella Artois Draught Master after beating 15 other finalists for the title. Held at Ponsonby’s Sapphire Room, the cream of the crop of bar workers from all across the country gathered to face off in quick fire knock out rounds to determine who had the most perfect execution of the Stella Artois ritual 9-step pour.  Q: You are the winner of the 2017 Draught Master Championships, how does it feel? A: Overjoyed! Now the feeling has sunk in, it’s awesome. Q: What do you think gave you the winning edge? A: Remaining calm, focusing on myself as opposed to... read full article

Nacho
Frankie McGuire Winner of the 2017 New Zealand Draught Master Championship

Thanks for sharing your knowledges! Nice post!

In order to enjoy the life, an individual is always needed to stay strong and have confidence in one’s abilities and strengths. The techniques for developing and maintaining confidence in oneself are shared by the best assignment writing service in a very appropriate manner.

Hey I really think that if you want to enjoy your free time between writing then you should definitely check https://clashrealm.com/

The leading assignment help UK firm offers state of the art services to its clients with a promise of delivering all the required work well within the deadline. SADAS Database Project Help

Great Information,it has lot for stuff which is informative.I will share the post with my friends. Php From JS Assignment Help

msmeer

Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. xbox controller skins

You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all, all of me
And you give me all, all of you

io game

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreakFIJI SpringBreakFIJI

Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...

• Summit FIJI Summit FIJI

Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends