Discussing :: Eye Candy - Best Music Videos of 2012 So Far

Welcome to Eye Candy, a new feature on Chelsey where we present a list of top quality music videos - all in one place for your convenience and viewing pleasure.When The Buggles first released the jukebox-favourite "Video Killed the Radio Star", it's hard to imagine they realised just how right they were. Nearly 40 years later, a solid video can 'make' an otherwise shitty tune - and an excellent track can go virtually unnoticed if it doesn't have a captivating video. It's a sad reality that artists have been able to get away with absolute crap just because of a slick vid. That's not to say that the recent high-production... read full article

Mellow
Eye Candy - Best Music Videos of 2012 So Far

There sure is a colourful variety of 'vids' here. If you like 'rap', you're a sad puppy. Some is eye & ear pollution.
The Bon Iver - "Towers", in my opinion is a meaningful vid.

Wice

I love the idea of this article but can I ask if we could no have so many videos to watch at once - maybe just or two a day. This many sort of overwhelmed me - like a really, really long book to read.

Rgardless, the first contribution doesn't play but I watched Towers' and thought it had a wonderful feeling of beauty and serenity. The guy reminded me of the fellow in the Lotto advert. He didnt look all that old closer up at the end - just lots of hair.

I wil definitly be wataching some time later to look at the other videos!

Mellow

You're right about the 'old guy', .. he may be in need of a perm.

Cardi B, 26, has fans pretty confused about her taste in shoes. The “Money” rapper posed in what appeared to be high-heeled sneakers (we think) on Instagram, December 19. Honestly, we’re not quite sure what you would call these shoes, but one fan guessed that Cardi’s footwear was a combination of a sneaker… inside of a sneaker. Yes, we know that sounds bizarre, but take a look for yourself! breakfast club 105.1

This will show you how to use minimum space to have maximum music files on you Ipod Chromatic. muzik

maitrishah3

I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. free gift card codes generator and free gift card codes generator and free gift card generator

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreakFIJI SpringBreakFIJI

Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...

• Summit FIJI Summit FIJI

Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends