Discussing :: Upcoming movies for 2013 - What are you looking forward to?

Karen
Upcoming movies for 2013 - What are you looking forward to?

To try and wade through the online spam I figured I'd just start something new instead.

What new upcoming film are you looking forward to most?

I have a list of films on my must see on the big screen. They include Much Ado About Nothing, Kick Ass 2 and The Mortal Instruments this week, Red 2 next week. Riddick and Percy Jackson in September. Thor in October. The Hunger Games Catching Fire in November and The Hobbit in December.

Adam Raynes

I'm pretty keen for Elysium, since its the same director as District 9, it should be a blast, I recently saw Now You See Me, which is one of those movies which you should switch your brain off and just enjoy :)
Also looking forward to Thor The Dark World & Anchorman 2

charmed1

cant wait for the sequel to the hobbit

animal lover

The Hobbit sequel is the one I am most looking forward to as well.

Eloursnz

Definitley Percy Jackson & Catching Fire! Loving how theres so many book-screen adaptions happening lately.

Dee-Dee

definitely the next instalment of the hobbit and for my niece the next instalment of the hunger games lol, quality viewing is all I ask for

Monique Marie

Oh reading these comments has really made me excited about lot of movies!! Definitely looking forward to the Hobbit and Elysium!! So many good movies means quite a few punnets of popcorn coming my way!

Micky05

Jobs is at the top of my list

joy

Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs playing with Apples

Rosemarie

I would like to see Elysium

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreakFIJI SpringBreakFIJI

Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...

• Summit FIJI Summit FIJI

Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends