Discussing :: Upcoming Movies 2013 list - Your favorite?

Elisha
Upcoming Movies 2013 list - Your favorite?

May 2013
64 movies
May 1 Post Tenebras Lux
May 2 Aroused Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!
May 3 Iron Man 3 The Iceman Desperate Acts of Magic Midnight's Children Kiss of the Damned Love Is All You Need The Attack Dead Man's Burden Generation Um... The Happy House Cinco de Mayo, La Batalla 1st Night Something In The Air Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf's Caroline and Jackie Free the Mind Greetings From Tim Buckley
May 8 One Track Heart: The Story of Krishna Das
May 10 Tyler Perry Presents Peeples The Great Gatsby Desperate Acts of Magic Aftershock Assault on Wall Street No One Lives He's Way More Famous Than You Sightseers Venus and Serena Java Heat And Now a Word from Our Sponsor
May 15 Star Trek Into Darkness Becoming Traviata
May 17 Star Trek Into Darkness Erased The English Teacher Black Rock An Oversimplification of Her Beauty State 194 Augustine 33 Postcards Pieta Stories We Tell Frances Ha
May 22 3 Geezers! Plimpton!
May 24 Fast and Furious 6 EPIC The Hangover: Part III Only God Forgives Penguins 3D Before Midnight We Steal Secrets: The Story of Wikileaks A Green Story Fill the Void
May 29 Hannah Arendt
May 31 After Earth Now You See Me Shadow Dancer The Kings of Summer Ephraim's Rescue American Mary The East

June 2013
36 movies
TBAThe Iran Job Best Man Down The Canyons
Jun 7 The Purge The Internship Much Ado About Nothing Tiger Eyes Evocateur: The Morton Downey Jr. Movie Wish You Were Here Dirty Wars Violet and Daisy Rapture-Palooza Passion Syrup
Jun 12 This is the End Pandora's Promise More Than Money
Jun 14 Man of Steel Hatchet 3 The Bling Ring A Hijacking Stuck in Love Twenty Feet from Stardom Apostles of Comedy: Onwards and Upwards Berberian Sound Studio
Jun 21 World War Z Monsters University Storm Surfers 3D Unfinished Song As Cool as I Am
Jun 28 White House Down The Heat Byzantium Copperhead I'm So Excited The Secret Disco Revolution

July 2013
27 movies
Jul 3 Despicable Me 2 Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain Lone Ranger
Jul 5 The Way, Way Back
Jul 10 Israel: A Home Movie
Jul 12 Pacific Rim Grown Ups 2 The Hunt Crystal Fairy V/H/S/2 Dealing With Idiots Blackhats Fruitvale Station Hot Flashes
Jul 17 Turbo
Jul 19 Red 2 R.I.P.D. The Conjuring Girl Most Likely The Act of Killing Evidence
Jul 26 The Wolverine Blackfish Stranded Blue Jasmine
Jul 31 The Smurfs 2 Smash and Grab: The Story of the Pink Panthers

August 2013
36 movies
TBAHere Comes the Devil All the Boys Love Mandy Lane 10 Habits of Highly Effective People Our Nixon Short Term 12
Aug 2 300: Rise of An Empire 2 Guns Europa Report The Spectacular Now
Aug 7 Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters
Aug 9 Elysium Disney's Planes We're the Millers Lovelace I Give it a Year Blood In a World…
Aug 14 The Patience Stone
Aug 16 Kick-Ass 2 The To-Do List Paranoia Prince Avalanche Ain't Them Bodies Saints Austenland Haute Cuisine
Aug 23 The World's End The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones You're Next The Colony The Grandmaster Drinking Buddies Thérèse Desqueyroux
Aug 28 Closed Circuit
Aug 30 One Direction: This is Us Getaway Random

September 2013
18 movies
Sep 6 Riddick The Ultimate Life Salinger Populaire
Sep 13 Insidious Chapter 2 Battle of the Year Machete Kills Escape Plan And While We Were Here Le Joli Mai
Sep 20 Rush Prisoners Malavita Walk of Shame
Sep 27 Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 Runner Runner Metallica Through The Never Baggage Claim

October 2013
19 movies
TBARagnarok Hell Baby Concussion
Oct 4 Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Gravity The Delivery Man Out of the Furnace Metallica Through The Never I’m in Love With a Church Girl Grace Unplugged
Oct 11 OldBoy Haunts Captain Phillips The Devil's Rapture
Oct 18 Carrie The Seventh Son The Butler Don Jon
Oct 25 Paranormal Activity 5

November 2013
17 movies
TBALeft Behind
Nov 1 Ender's Game Free Birds Last Vegas About Time
Nov 8 Thor: The Dark World About Time August: Osage County
Nov 15 The Wolf of Wall Street The Best Man Holiday The Counselor The Fifth Estate
Nov 22 The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Nebraska
Nov 27 Frozen Black Nativity
Nov 29 Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom

December 2013
15 movies
TBAGambit
Dec 6 Inside Llewyn Davis
Dec 13 The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Tyler Perry's A Madea Christmas American Hustle
Dec 18 The Monument’s Men
Dec 20 Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues Walking with Dinosaurs Saving Mr. Banks
Dec 25 Jack Ryan 47 Ronin American Hustle The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
Dec 27 Grace of Monaco 12 Years a Slave

animal lover

The next Hobbit movie is the one I know I will want to see. I am sure there will be many others when I see trailers for them!

djavkal

Wow... its almost the middle of 2013... myself, my partner and my mates are looking forward for the new movie of Superman, The Man of Steel.... lots of superhero movies are done and remake, but this one is the one to watch for.... I grew--up with Superman, had seen all the remakes and still being amaze of new versions coming for this Man of Steel.... Hurray!

Lana4

The Patience Stone looks a different sort of movie and shows us how others are forced to live.I think movies like this make us feel fortunate no to have to live by such terrible rules nor in such a violent country

DGCee

Dont really know whats on the horizon but the new Star Trek and Hobbit movieswill be favourites around our house.

Eloursnz

I'm looking forward to the book adaption movies like Percy Jackson, Catching Fire and The Mortal Instruments.

jb2610

Star trek....and the wait is nearly over!!

flashdaz

Ironman looks great and has got food reviews

serena

Haute Cuisine
is a great film for Mother's Day! Great with a glass of you fav. wine and mum's homemade dish.No drugs ,no sex ,Just Enjoy your time with Mum and French movie!

Elisha

My family is waiting for ''Superman'' Man of Steel, Jun 14

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreakFIJI SpringBreakFIJI

Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...

• Summit FIJI Summit FIJI

Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends