Discussing :: Top movies in 2013 so far?

Claire1971
Top movies in 2013 so far?

Moviegoers have been spoilt with a golden run of new releases in the first two months of 2013, but what is your favourite to date? My vote goes to Silver Linings Playbook, featuring the gorgeous Bradley Cooper who puts in the best performance of his career.

daisy

I'd have to agree I loved silver linings playbook and bradley cooper to me outshone jennifer he's fantastic in the role.

Crispin

Well I am excited to watch the Iron man 3... which is going to release on April 24, 2013. I hope it will be the best movie in 2013. Because I see some shots on internet.

animal lover

I also loved Silver Linings Playbook. It is a great movie. Lincoln was also very good. It surprised me as I wasn't sure whether I would enjoy it or not. Daniel Day Lewis was amazing in it.

jewellnz

i have only seen two movies this year,silver linings playbook and i give it a year, both entirely different movies, the first one being excellent, one i enjoyed so much and would so recommend, it had a bit of everything in it for me, humour,a bit wacky,serious side to it and romance, and of course a great cast, the second movie was a good laugh and not to be taken seriously, a good line up of actors as well, and light entertainment,so a bit of a mixed bag, but so far really enjoyed both movies .

Jaxon

Silver Linings Playbook was fantastic - I loved that it wasn't as cheesy as most romances.

Beautiful Creatures is also one to watch, although as a huge fan of the books I was surprised at how much they deviated from the original source.

Daniel

Have only seen 2 movies so far this year. Hansel and Gretel: Witch hunters and Movie 43. Movie 43 was pretty terrible and im glad we didnt pay for the tickets. Hansel and Gretel was better but wont be wining any oscars

Eloursnz

Definitely Silver Linings playbook

Tanyaaa

Oooh i agree with all the other commenters with Bradley Cooper and Silver Linings Playbook - this was awesome!!!

Micky05

Argo - suspenseful and clever and I love Ben Affleck

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreakFIJI SpringBreakFIJI

Secure your motivation for the year by locking in SpringBreak in Fiji, your own exclusive island

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

From a fully chartered resort, an incredible line up of Kiwi musicians and Rock legends flown in you'll find nothing close to...

• Summit FIJI Summit FIJI

Summit FIJI aims to revolutionise how businesses can approach conferences, corporate retreats and team building weekends